DELABELING/DEFACING PROCEDURES INSTRUCTIONS
All purchases of Liquidation Merchandise featuring any of the Company Brands listed below (“Company Brand Merchandise”) must be de-labeled/or defaced in accordance with the following instructions:
Prior to Buyer’s resale or disposition of the Company Brand Merchandise – Buyer must remove all labels, tags or marking, with the exception of printed/screen printed or appliqued labels, which display any client owned licensed names. All sewn in labels which display client owned or licensed brands or companies must be defaced prior to the salvage or resale according to the following procedures.
If the UPC code was not removed when the hangtags were removed from the articles, Buyer must completely black out the UPC code using black permanent marker or otherwise remove the UPC from the Company Brand Merchandise.
- Completely remove or draw a line through the brand name on the merchandise
- Remove all warranty and registration information (as applicable).
- Completely remove or draw a thick vertical line through the UPC Code (see Figure A)
WARRANTY CARDS OR PRODUCT REGISTRATION
- Discard warranty cards or registration materials included with the Company Brand Merchandise (as applicable).
- If warranty and/or registration information is not printed on a separate card or insert but included with product information, cross out the warranty and registration information with a black permanent marker.
CLOTHING AND SHOES
- Completely remove all client owned brand or licensed labels and hangtags, with the exception of sewn in or appliquéd labels.
- Deface all sewn in, printed or appliquéd client owned or licensed label on clothing by snipping the sewn in label or by drawing a line through the label with a black permanent marker.
- If the label is too dark for a line to be visible, the label may be defaced by cutting a triangle from the label.
- If clothing or shoes have no labels, lightly mark the inner back area of the item with black permanent marker.
- Completely remove all client owned brand or licensed hangtags.
- Cut the hangtag so the brand name and barcode are removed.
SEWN IN LABELS
- Sewn in labels must be removed using one of the following procedures:
- Completely remove the label (see Figure B
- Draw a line through the brand with a black permanent marker (see Figure C)
- Cut though the center of the label (see Figure D)
SCREEN PRINTED LABELS
- Draw a line through the label with a black permanent marker
- For lightweight fabrics or light colors, draw a line through the brand with a fabric marker in a visible color
- Remove shoes from box.
- Draw a line through the brand with a black permanent marker.
- Remove all tags (if any).
All packaging (including polybags, boxes, dust covers, etc.) that display Company Brand Merchandise brand names or a UPC code must be removed from the Company Brand Merchandise.
- About us
- ale by alessandra
- Camila Coelho
- Chrissy Teigen
- Forward by Elyse Walker
- House of Harlow 1960
- Lovers + Friends
- Michael Costello
- NBD x Naven
- Privacy Please
- Reve Riche
- Song of style
- X by NBD